1. Q. Is the conference is SCOPUS/ ESCI indexed?
Ans: Yes, the accepted papers are published in SCOPUS/ESCI Indexed Journals.
2. Q. Whether all the accepted papers will be published in SCOPUS or only selected papers will be published in SCOPUS?
Ans: Accepted and Registered for the Scopus will be published in relevant Scopus indexed Journal.
3. Q. Is the registration fee includes SCOPUS Publication?
Ans: yes, only if you are registering including Scopus publication.
4. Q.Can I review the papers only without fulfilling any advisory board responsibilities?
Ans: No, you can review the papers only after being a part of our committee member.
5. Q.Can you provide me an extra proceeding?
Ans: Yes, charges applied.
6. Q.Can I add more co-authors in proceeding?
Ans: Upto 4 co-authors can be added in the proceedings prior to printing.
7. Q.Can I get a soft copy of the proceeding?
Ans: Yes, you can download the soft copies of the proceedings book from the website. (iferp.in)
8. Q.Can you send me modified certificates (if any corrections)?
Ans: Yes, we do.
9. Q.Can I get an acceptance letter from the journal editorial?
Ans: No, the journal acceptance will not be sent by the Journal Editorial Board.